Sous Chef Sous Chef
Sous Chef nr Chester
Presently working with this client with luxury hotels and venues in the Cheshire area.
The company are currently recruiting reliable and enthusiastic Sous Chefs for their country house hotel based nr Chester.
As the Sous Chef you will be reporting to the Head Chef, with your main duties & responsibilities as:
- Takes care of daily food preparation and duties assigned by the the Head Chef to meet the required standard and quality.
- Coordinates daily tasks with the Head and follow all instructions and recommendations.
- Ensure food is prepared in accordance with recipe, food hygiene and allergen control requirements.
- Help manage the development and supervision of the Junior and Commis Chefs on the sections, ensuring they are fully trained and understand their duties.
- Ensure that stock is rotated and controlled within the specific section of the kitchen.
- Ensure all food hygiene regulations are adhered to and comply with all food regulation standards and HACCP guidelines.
- Be able to prioritise tasks and demonstrate effective time management
The candidates should have:
- A positive “can do” attitude to solving issues
- A team player with good communication skills
- Good organization skills, be punctual and work well under pressure
This role includes evenings, weekends and bank holidays working. If you feel you possess the proven experience required and that you have the qualities to shine, please apply now.
Salary from £35k with paid overtime at £10.50per hour
- Company events
- Discounted or free food
- Employee discount
- Free parking
- Health & wellbeing programme
- On-site parking
Contact Gareth for further details on 07415 979258 or email email@example.com
503 total views, 2 today