General Manager Pub General Manager
Pub General Manager , Clapham
£50k,benefits,tips,possible live in,bonus,pension
This well established high street venue in the Clapham are presently looking to recruit for a General Manager to lead and manage the operation.
The venue is well known for serving high end cocktails and for great service within this great central location in the Clapham area.
This is a hands on role to lead the team and to ensure and maintain standards at all times.
The business operates all day and is a busy operation serving the local residents and is a popular venue and has a great reputation,there is a limited food offering but the focus is in the wet side of the business.
You will work with the team and offer training and support and create a positive work environment and to continue to make it a location that people enjoy going to.
Managing also the venue social media and put together a diary of events to attract additional business and to create interest and sales.
Additionally the following are key areas.
– Ensure compliance with all safety and sanitation regulations
– Create employee schedules and assign duties
– Monitor inventory levels and order supplies as needed
– Handle customer complaints and resolve issues in a timely manner
You will have the following attributes,
– Strong leadership abilities to effectively manage a team
– Extensive knowledge of drink preparation techniques – Excellent communication skills to interact with customers, staff, and suppliers
– Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks in a high-pressure environment
– Strong problem-solving skills to address issues that may arise during operations
– Knowledge of restaurant management software is a plus
Report to the Regional Manager as part of this expanding group and with potential career development.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £50,000.00-£53,000.00 per year
- Bonus scheme
- Supervising experience: 1 year (preferred)
- Restaurant management: 1 year (preferred)
- Bar management: 1 year (preferred)
- Hospitality: 1 year (preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (preferred)
- Management: 1 year (preferred)
Contact Mark for further details on 07392 847414 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
350 total views, 7 today