Please login/register to apply for this job.
17 Nov 2023
Head Chef Head Chef
Head Chef – Nr. Chesterfield – £43k – live in option
Currently working with a client in the Chesterfield area recruiting a Head Chef with proven rosette experience, the independently owned hotel that boasts 100 bedrooms, from
spacious doubles to suites and various meeting/conference rooms accommodating up to 250 + guests.
The hotel has an award winning restaurant and lounge bar offering local and seasonal cuisine with a modern twist.
The client is looking for a Head Chef to maintain these awards and offer exceptional food and service in luxurious offering to their guests.
Looking for someone to join a modern, personable venue that demands a high standard of service with great opportunities to progress.
- 33 days holiday per year
- The ability to request a 50% advance of your monthly wage
- Accommodation at a highly discounted rate
- Employee Assistance Programme via Westfield
- Provided uniform and footwear
- Meals on duty
- Pension scheme
- Staff discounts at both venues
- Free parking
- Brigade of support and kitchen staff
- Working along the company Executive Chef taking responsibility for all food
- produced and purchased ensuring rosette quality is always achieved
- Help develop and maintain a strong team of chefs that can deliver the
- standard consistently regardless of business levels
- Ensure 5-star food hygiene levels are maintained at all times
- Accurately cost all menus ensuring an appropriate balance of commercial
- sense and value for money for the guest
- Record wastage to account for any shortfalls in food GP
- Regularly benchmark supplier costs ensuring they get the best quality at
- the best price.
- Work closely with the Food and Beverage Manager, Hotel Manager and
- Managing Director to ensure the food concept is appropriate to maximise
- revenue and covers.
- Work closely with the Conference and Event sales team to ensure function
- menus are interesting and on trend whilst maintaining operational sense.
- Take responsibility for all areas relating to Health and Safety within the
What can you expect:
- The hotel are working effectively to a work,life balance and create a positive work environment.
- Professional development and support
- Integrity and honesty
- Profit related bonus and clear KPI’s
- Overtime for additional days worked per week.
Contact Gareth for further details on 07415 979258 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
187 total views, 3 today