General Manager Gastro Pub Manager
Gastro Pub Manager , Warrington
This well established gastro pub operation are presently looking to recruit for a General Manager to lead and manage the operation.
The venue is well known for great food and service as well 5 design led bedrooms.
The food is fresh,seasonal and local and it is a popular operation with the locals as well as visitors to the area.
This is a hands on role to lead the team and to ensure and maintain standards at all times.
As the business has bedrooms the site is open all day and serves a breakfast menu as well as an all day dining menu with classics including fish and chips as well as various menu items.
You will work with a team of approx 25 + staff which includes as full kitchen team and also various duty managers to support and then various other staff with housekeeping.
Managing also the venue social media and put together a diary of events to attract additional business and to create interest and sales.
Additionally the following are key areas.
– Oversee daily operations of the restaurant, including food preparation, cooking, and bartending
– Ensure compliance with food safety and sanitation regulations
– Manage and train a team of restaurant staff, including servers, cooks, and bartenders
– Create employee schedules and assign duties
– Monitor inventory levels and order supplies as needed
– Handle customer complaints and resolve issues in a timely manner
– Collaborate with the kitchen staff to develop new menu items and specials
– Maintain a clean and organized restaurant environment
You will have the following attributes,
– Strong leadership abilities to effectively manage a team
– Extensive knowledge of food preparation techniques and food safety regulations
– Experience in cooking and bartending in a fast-paced restaurant setting
– Excellent communication skills to interact with customers, staff, and suppliers
– Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks in a high-pressure environment
– Strong problem-solving skills to address issues that may arise during operations
– Knowledge of restaurant management software is a plus
As a Manager at our restaurant, you will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of the daily operations. You will lead a team of dedicated staff members, ensuring that they provide exceptional service to our customers. Your culinary expertise will be utilized as you oversee food preparation and cooking processes. Additionally, your strong leadership skills will be essential in managing the team effectively.
Report to the Regional Manager as part of this expanding group and with potential career development.
Contact Mark for further details on 07392 847414 or email.co.uk
248 total views, 7 today