Reception Concierge Front Office Manager
Front Office Manager – Blackpool
£36k,company benefits & discounts,pension,training and development
We are presently recruiting for a Front Office Manager for this hotel based in great location in the Blackpool region
The hotel has 100 + bedrooms with various facilities which includes a 120 cover all day dining restaurant and bar,also various meeting rooms with the largest for up to 200 guests and other meeting/event rooms as well as full leisure and spa facilities.
Your role is to lead and manage the team and operation day to day and ensure a great customer journey at all times.
Working with the reception team and also nights to ensure a consistency of service at all times and assist the guest during their time in the hotel.
In addition being part of the hotel management team and to do Duty Manager shifts on a rota basis.
Create a positive work environment for your team as well as all staff throughout the hotel.
Report directly to the Hotel Manager and to be able to make a positive impact for the hotel and company.
– Oversee the daily operations of the front office department
– Ensure smooth check-in and check-out processes for guests
– Train and supervise front desk staff
– Handle guest inquiries, requests, and complaints in a professional and timely manner
– Maintain accurate records of guest information and reservations
– Coordinate with other departments to ensure guest satisfaction
– Monitor and maintain the cleanliness and appearance of the front desk area – Previous experience in a similar role within the hotel or hospitality industry
– Proficient in using hotel management software and computer systems
Contact Mark for further details
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £35,000.00-£36,000.00 per year
- Company events
- Company pension
- Discounted or free food
- Employee discount
- Free parking
- Gym membership
Contact Mark for further details on 07392 847414 or email email@example.com
214 total views, 3 today