F&B Manager Food and Beverage Manager
F&B Manager – Chesterfield
This 4 star hotel are presently looking to recruit for a hands on Manager to lead the F&B team within the hotel.
The hotel offers approx 70 bedrooms along with various F&B areas with a 100 cover casual restaurant and also a variety of M&E areas with the largest suite capacity of approx 200 guests and also has an added benefit of a super cocktail bar and lounge area and spa facility.
The hotel is popular with the local clientele and attracts various events including conferences and is capable of offering a boardroom for 2 as well as larger function and with it’s great location it caters to both intimate and large weddings and events.
The hotel does have the spaces both inside and outside areas to offer something to all markets and also on site parking.
You will manage all aspects of the department day to day and work with and assist the F&B department HOD’s with a Restaurant Manager,C&B Manager as well as the Head Chef and their respective teams.
You will ensure the highest standards of guest care and also train,develop and assist the team to offer this at all times.
Additionally you will also manage the departments budget for wages,sales and working with the hotel management team to deliver the required budget.
– Oversee the daily operations of the food and beverage department
– Ensure compliance with food safety and sanitation regulations
– Develop and implement menus and recipes
– Manage inventory and control costs
– Train and supervise staff in food preparation, service, and hospitality
– Coordinate with other departments to ensure smooth operations
– Handle customer inquiries, complaints, and special requests
– Monitor customer satisfaction and implement improvements as needed
– Strong knowledge of food safety regulations and practices
– Experience in food preparation, bartending, or food production
– Demonstrated leadership skills in supervising a team
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
– Strong organizational and multitasking abilities
– Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
– Attention to detail and commitment to quality service
If you are a motivated individual with a passion for the culinary arts and have experience in managing a team, we invite you to apply for the position of Food and Beverage Manager. Join our team and contribute to creating memorable dining experiences for our guests.
Please contact Mark Duffey to discuss further details,call 07392 847414 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
232 total views, 3 today