F&B Management F&B Operations Manager
F&B Operations Manager – High Wycombe
£38k,company benefits include discounts,pension,annual awards events,training and career development
We are looking for a professional hands-on manager to join the senior hotel management team of this luxury hotel in the High Wycombe area.
This is a key position in the company with direct responsibility for the day-to-day running of the hotel.
You will need to lead by example, possess first-class attention to detail and exceptional customer service skills, with a focus on exceeding expectations and a supportive nature for operational excellence.
- Overseeing daily operations and ensuring employee productivity whilst monitoring efficiency of all processes
- Creating a positive work environment for employees, and managing the daily shifts of all front of house departments
- Taking responsibility for the running of the hotel in the absence of the General Manager
- Managing employee and guest feedback, including complaints, quickly and efficiently; finding suitable solutions to any problems that may arise and communicating issues to HOD’s and colleagues in a constructive and clear manner
- Ensuring that all guests consistently receive prompt, professional attention, and outstanding personal service
- Always being proactive in making sure that training is maintained in all aspects of service
- Ensuring compliance with health and safety regulations throughout the hotel
You will support and assist with training and development of all team members to ensure 1st class service and guest experience.
Working to achieve financial targets and to deliver the hotel budgets for sales and profit.
Maintain a great working environment and to liaise with all departments to create team work in all areas of the hotel.
Report direct to the General Manager and to attend daily and weekly management meetings.
Contact Mark for further details on 07392 847414 or email email@example.com
980 total views, 9 today