F&B Manager F&B Manager
F&B Manager – Staffordshire region
£55k,bonus,company pension,company discounts etc
This luxury resort hotel are presently looking to recruit for a hands on Manager to lead the F&B team within the operation.
The hotel offers 1st class facilities with superb restaurant as well as excellent functions and events space for up to 300 + guests.
The venue also offers 1st class leisure and spa facilities hotel and is a popular choice with the local clientele and also attracts various events including conferences and is capable of offering a boardroom for 2 as well as larger function and with it’s great location it caters to both intimate and large weddings and events.
You will manage all aspects of the department day to day and work with and assist the F&B department HOD’s with a Restaurant Manager,C&B Manager as well as the Head Chef and their respective teams.
You will ensure the highest standards of guest care and also train,develop and assist the team to offer this at all times.
Additionally you will also manage the departments budget for wages,sales and working with the hotel management team to deliver the required budget.
– Oversee the daily operations of the food and beverage department
– Ensure compliance with food safety and sanitation regulations
– Develop and implement menus and recipes
– Manage inventory and control costs
– Train and supervise staff in food preparation, service, and hospitality
– Coordinate with other departments to ensure smooth operations
– Handle customer inquiries, complaints, and special requests
– Monitor customer satisfaction and implement improvements as needed
– Strong knowledge of food safety regulations and practices
– Experience in food preparation, bartending, or food production
– Demonstrated leadership skills in supervising a team
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
– Strong organizational and multitasking abilities
– Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
– Attention to detail and commitment to quality service
If you are a motivated individual with a passion for the culinary arts and have experience in managing a team, we invite you to apply for the position of Food and Beverage Manager. Join our team and contribute to creating memorable dining experiences for our guests.
– Supervise and manage a team of employees, providing guidance and support
– Oversee daily operations and ensure efficient workflow
– Develop and implement strategies to achieve sales targets
– Monitor and analyze sales performance data to identify areas for improvement
– Communicate with customers to understand their needs and provide excellent service
– Train and develop team members to enhance their skills and performance
– Collaborate with other departments to coordinate activities and achieve company goals
– Maintain inventory levels and ensure product availability
– Implement and enforce company policies and procedures
– Strong leadership skills with the ability to effectively manage a team
– Excellent time management skills to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
– Proven track record of achieving sales targets
– Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written
– Bilingual proficiency in [languages] is preferred
– Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
– Ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment and handle multiple responsibilities
£50,000.00-£60,000.00 per year
- Company pension
- Discounted or free food
- Employee discount
- Free parking
- Private medical insurance
Please contact Mark Duffey for further details on 07392 847414 or email email@example.com
707 total views, 6 today