Sous Chef Sous Chef
Sous Chef – Blackburn area
£33k + with benefits,pension
This 4 star hotel based in the Blackburn area in beautiful scenic rural location are recruitingfor a Sous Chef to join their kitchen team.
The hotel is popular in the local area and offers a casual dining Brasserie using all fresh,local produce with traditional British items and also modern influences.
As a key member of the brigade, you will have an attention to detail, ensuring all dishes are prepared to spec and you have experience of all stations with the ability to produce a range of starters, mains and desserts.
You will also support the Head Chef with food ordering, stock management, and maintaining a 5-star rating as well as working with junior members of the team offering training and development to create a skilled and highly trained brigade.
You will need previous experience in a fresh food environment, working with a passion for cooking & the chance to develop your skills and experience and with excellent training and career development.
– Assist the head chef in overseeing the daily operations of the kitchen
– Collaborate with the culinary team to create and execute menu items
– Ensure food quality and presentation meet the restaurant’s standards
– Supervise and train kitchen staff, providing guidance and support as needed
– Manage inventory and order supplies to maintain adequate stock levels
– Monitor food production and ensure timely delivery of dishes to customers
– Maintain a clean and organized kitchen environment
– Adhere to food safety and sanitation regulations
– Strong knowledge of food preparation techniques and culinary terminology
– Proven leadership skills with the ability to effectively manage a team
– Excellent cooking skills with a passion for creating delicious and visually appealing dishes – Knowledge of food safety practices and ability to enforce them in the kitchen
– Organizational skills and attention to detail
Contact Mark for further details on 07392 847414 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
302 total views, 6 today